The Stetson Mansion
The Stetson Mansion is Florida’s First Luxury Estate and the grandest home ever built in Florida before the 20th century. The estate was hidden and lost for 100 years. It has recently been rescued, restored and updated in a timeless fashion.
Built in 1886 for famed hat maker and philanthropist John B. Stetson, this winter retreat was the only richly detailed “Gilded Age” mansion built in Florida. The eclectic and unusual architectural design also includes a variety of complicated interior carvings, 16 patterns of the nation’s most rare and intricate parquet wood floors and 10,000 panes of original leaded glass windows. Even if the house was empty, the details are captivating.
The Stetsons were known for hosting magnificent parties and gatherings for local townsfolk and elite society including President Cleveland, the King and Queen of England and Henry Flagler, who built a rail spur right to the estate so friend Thomas Edison could install one of the world’s first home electric systems.
Imagine having your intimate wedding at this incredible estate.
For $1700 your Package will include:
- Licensed Officiant to Perform Your Ceremony
- Venue rental for a ceremony on the lawn*
- Fresh Wedding Florals to Include:
– Bridal Bouquet-single colored rose
– Groom Boutonniere-matching rose
- Professional Photojournalistic Photography to Include:
– One Hour of Coverage
– Unlimited Number of Shots Taken (Within Contracted Time Period)
– All Photos on DVD, thumb drive, or easily downloadable.
- Harp music for ceremony ~ $400
- Violin music for ceremony ~ $300
- Limousine for 3 hours ~ $350
- Tier Wedding Cake for up to 20 ~ $225
- Videographer 1 Hour of Service ~ $400
- Bridesmaids Bouquet ~ $75
- Additional Boutonniere ~ $25
- Sound System for ceremony ~ $150
- Ceremony inside the mansion ~$500*